Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Kicks!

I first started feeling the baby moving around a couple weeks ago, although it is hard to distinguish. Last night I felt the baby moving around. Brett reached over and put his hand on my tummy and there we felt it! The biggest kick yet! It was so amazing! Brett's face lit up and we were so excited! We like to say it was because Brett had been talking to the baby. Another special milestone for us! Two and a half weeks until the next ultrasound when we get to see him or her!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited, I can't believe it's already kicking!

Baby Paddock said...

Congrats! I finally got to feel our little guy early yesterday morning, so amazing! I felt it again while I was driving home from work....more like flutters then kicks...can't wait until Cedar and feel that!

Coleson & Tate said...

I had so much fun today Jill! I am so looking forward to adding baby "O" to the outings!! I am thrilled you felt baby!! hurray!

lizzyashby davidaaron said...

Two words...

BELLY PICTURES!!

Please. I cant see you growing from LA!