Friday, May 16, 2008

19 Week Appointment

On Thursday, May 15th (Dad's Birthday!) we had our 19 week appointment with the doctor. Everything looks really great! Heartbeat was perfect. It took the doctor a minute to find the baby for the heartbeat. As soon as she did, I felt the baby rush away from the monitor and then the doctor had to search for a couple seconds more!

The baby has been moving so much over the last couple weeks. I have been feeling the baby since I was 16 weeks along. Now the baby is moving everyday, three or four times! It is so amazing and weird at the same time! Sometimes I feel as if the baby must be doing jumping jacks or cartwheels. Last night Brett and I just watched my tummy as our little guy/gal was moving. We could literally watch the baby move around and kick! I think we are going to have an active one on our hands... =)

1 comment:

Coleson & Tate said...

SO fun!!!

MMm...I was thinking a girl but now maybe a boy--sounds alot like how Coleson was (not that girls cant move tons too!) Cant wait till Friday!!!