Monday, April 4, 2011

Uncle Brett & Auntie Jill

In just over 7 weeks Brett & I get to start playing the fun role of Uncle Brett & Auntie Jill!  We can hardly wait.  Brayden is very excited, as he LOVES all babies.   Sienna doesn't know it yet, but I have told her that Avery (our nieces name) is already her BFF.  :)

Here is a picture of my sister and I.  Her with her baby girl belly and I with my baby girl on my belly.

As we were sitting here talking about Avery's arrival I told her, "I am excited now, starting to be anxious..."  And then the only word I that I could use to describe the feeling I will have as May 27th draws close is... "crazy and attached to my phone waiting for the call!"

Julie's response was, "I have felt that way, twice!"


Some more pictures that Auntie Juju took throughout the evening...




No comments: