As Brayden's vocabulary expands, so are his manners.
This afternoon he woke up from his nap and within 10 minutes said, "Hey Brandy, let's go outside!" (Sounds more like, "Hey Banny, Les go owside!"). After a short while I get a request, "Hi Mom, more water please?" and he is pointing to his spray bottle. Who knows why he loves to walk around the yard and spray things with water, but when you are two years old, this is a good time. I fill it with water and he says, "Oh thank you mom!" This is something he has really learned to do, without being told, over the last few months. Melts my heart!
I went to take a picture of my funny little boy with his water bottle. I said, "Bray, show Mom how you spray your water bottle!"
Yep, I got sprayed... LOL! :) I guess I asked for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment