Thursday, August 12, 2010

Then and Now...

A little over a week ago Mom, Brayden and I went up to Seattle to meet up with Julie. We met and had lunch at U Village. As we were walking to get our afternoon coffee, we remembered that we had come up here when I was pregnant with Brayden too! So we decided to take a picture in the same spot as we had done before. Looking back at the blog we realized it was EXACTLY two years before, give or take a day or two!

First picture was special because Julie was showing off her new engagement ring and I was showing off my growing belly. Here we are again, Julie is a cute newlywed and I look just about the same (about a month further along with this one), but have a fun, little busy boy too!

We decided we need to go every summer and take a picture in our spot... Mom says that she'll need back up to be able to take a picture and make sure toddlers don't run away. :)

No comments: