Monday, June 14, 2010

Wonderful Five Year Anniversary

Brett & I had the most wonderful five year anniversary celebration!

We had a last minute dinner get together with our some of our close friends. What do friends get to eat when they want to hang last minute? Exactly what the pregnant one is craving... :) Luckily, Kristina (also pregnant), showed up craving exactly what I had on the menu, breakfast! We had dutch babies, hashbrowns, bacon and strawberries, yum! Brett had to come to dinner really late so he didn't get to eat with us. He had a Woodlake Homeowners Meeting. During that meeting they nominated him to become the new Vice President of the HOA! Bebo and Grammy came to pick up Brayden for the weekend so we could have a relaxed morning, just the two of us, as we were getting ready to get out of town.

Every time Dad sees Quincy, he feels the need to torture her, hehe! Most of the time he just sits on her. He likes to think that he adopted her in highschool (being that she spent so much time at our house). I guess he pestered Julie & I for 18 years, so he feels the need to do 18 years of pestering to Quincy so that it can be official. Quincy starting coming around a lot at 15 years old, so this might go on till she's 33? :)



On our anniversary we first went up to Bellevue Square and did some shopping for our little boy AND our little girl! And had an early dinner to we could get going to the Salish in time for our massage appointments.


The view from our room at the Salish! So beautiful to look over the falls...


The "modern" five year anniversary gift is silver,
so Brett got me a really cute silver ring from Tiffany's!


Every anniversary I give Brett a shutterfly book of our last year together. I love watching him dive into it and talking about all the fun memories that we have had. He really loves these, he spent over 45 minutes going through each page.


Our massages were wonderful! The best part, I have to say, is when Brett fell asleep and started snoring!!! I got the giggles and waited until about the 5th snore before I shouted his name to wake him up. We were in a couples massage room.


Amazing FOUR course Country Breakfast! So much good food!


This was the view from our private table. Beautiful rainbows would show up with the mist would rise...


Checking out Snoqualmie Falls.


Our friends, David & Carly, celebrated their 7th anniversary the weekend before in Snoqualmie too! They tipped us off to a beautiful hike to see the Twin Falls!




It was a beautiful over two hour hike to get to the top! Good workout too!


Heading home with a treat! Both of us couldn't stop talking about how every thing was just perfect and how much fun we had! Looking forward to many more years together!

No comments: