Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We had such a fun kick off to our holiday season!

Auntie Julie and Uncle Jacob (and Sydney) spent the night on Wednesday night. We woke up on Thanksgiving morning and Greg came over. We had a big breakfast and then everyone seemed to practically roll into the living room and doze off for a couple hours! Everyone except for me. I even had Brett go put Brayden to bed and when I checked on them about ten minutes later they were both sleeping!

We hung out the rest of the day and then headed over to Brett's parents for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner! Great Grandma Laura was up visiting from California too. On the way home we thought we would swing by the Putnam's to say hello, but ended up staying till almost midnight. Needless to say, Brayden slept in till 11am the next morning... =)

Brett continued the weekend with the ultimate guy trip! A bunch of guys (family) went skiing, saw a guy movie, spent the night in the motorhome, then woke up and went bird hunting all day Saturday and then caught a football game that night. It was wonderful timing because, although Brett was missed, I was able to get the whole house decorated, presents wrapped and Christmas cards ready to be sent out! I also spent the evenings with Mom and Kristina so that I could have some conversation with someone over the age of 13 months... =)









No comments: