We had such a fun week in SunRiver. We have been going as a family ever since I can remember. It has taught me the value in tradition and family "togetherness".
We spend most of the time, just spending time together. There are lots of bike rides (the whole town has paved bike paths, you can go anywhere on a bike there), to the pool, golfing, playing games, etc.
Last year when we went to SunRiver I can remember laying on the couch and watching Brayden kick around in my belly. This year he got to experience it! He loved the pool and got soo much attention from everyone. Brett and I were thankful for all the help from family. We had built in babysitters! It was awesome! It was such a relaxing week and we had a great time.
Nathan and Greg traveled down there with us. Bray always loves to have company in the backseat!
The BOW family!
(Julie's nickname for the Bodine Overfield Washburn clan)
Here we are! Uncle Paul, Auntie Lisa and the boys had to leave early. We were also missing Michael, Kristina and Chloe...

Brett and I taking off on a little date!
Family pool time!
These little bike carriers were so great! Bray enjoyed the bike rides and fell asleep of the time...
Hanging at the pool
No comments:
Post a Comment