Wow! Both Brett and I can't believe how fast this time has gone. Seriously, every day we can't believe how lucky we are to have such a fun little guy.
At 11 months he is crawling all over the place! He loves to hear my foot steps behind him when I chase him. He will really rev it up and put his crawl into full speed! But as soon as I say with a smile, "I'm gonna get ya!" He will turn around and throw his arms up to be picked up! He is loving more "solid" foods. We have gone out to eat a few times this week and I am able to pick certain meals that I can share with him. Bray also makes the funniest faces! One he is famous for is the squinting eyes and nose face while he smiles. It is soo funny! A lot of the time we can make that face at him and he will do it right back.
One of my most favorite things that he does is when he wakes up from his nap, I always pick him up and rub his back. He has learned that I always do that and started doing it back! It's more of a "pat" on the back, but soo cute. He also gets so excited when Brett comes home! Most days I go around the corner so we can't see Brett when he walks in the door. I will put Bray down and Brett will come in and say something and Bray will become overwhelmed with giggles and excitement and he crawls all over looking for "dada"!
He is loving the church and the YMCA nursery as well! Most times I put him in the nursery and then wave and say, "bye bye!" but he is already off and playing. He really enjoys the other kids and all the toys! He is quite the sleeper too! An average day is waking up at 8:30am, nap at 10am, nap at 2pm and then to bed at 8pm.
There is a summary of our little boy as he enters his 12th month!
1 comment:
happy 11 months to Bray...wow, the 12th month! I cant believe it! Toddlerhood is just around the corner;so much fun!
Post a Comment