It's time to throw a party and do a dance! The last few times I have gone out with Bray he has not run away from me. He's never been a naughty or rebellious shopping pal. However, if he sees something that interests him, his mind focuses on only that and he's off like a horse at the races!
We've had lots of learning opportunities and Brayden has matured. The other night bray and I went to lowes and fred Meyer. I did not need to strap in the cart and cinch the belt as tight as I could, force him to hold my hand or chase him in a full sprint down an aisle. We just roamed the store, together, talked about what we saw and of course pretended to be pirates. ;)
We did go to world market the other day with sienna... Bray stayed close, sienna smiled at me with a spark in her eye and ran away from me twice! Lol! Oh Sienna, your training starts now. :)


2 comments:
yay Bray! oh boy Sienna! Never a break huh?! :)
Lol! No... :) but now I see the light t the end of the tunnel.
Post a Comment