Sienna is so full of smiles and laughter!
In SunRiver, one of my guy cousins looked at her and said, "She smiles so much it's just weird." {Joel}.
It's true! She is just a happy girl the majority of the time!
Below are two videos.
The first one is her giggling at the kids going down the slide.
The second one is one of those times in the car (like I mentioned in my previous post) when the kids have there own funny things that they are doing and I am out of the loop. The video is from today on our way to Papa & Grandma's beach, the kids were really excited to go! Brayden loves looking for crabs and we got to take the boat out today! You can't see her in the video, I was driving and just wanted to capture her giggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment