Monday, January 3, 2011

Sleepy Boy

New Years Eve Brayden had his first babysitter over to watch him.  A neighbor girl came and Brayden immediatly had a little boy crush on her.  I anticipated some tears and had a new toy to distract him, but nope, he pretty much said, "See ya later Mom and Dad!" as he went to show Katelyn his Buzz Lightyear.  

He played all evening with his babysitter, then B-Bo and Mammy picked him up so he could be in bed before midnight and stay the night at their place.

On January 1st, we were sitting and having dinner and Brayden suddenly seemed too tired to eat.  I called Mom to see how late he was up the night before.  She said, he was up later than his normal bedtime, but not that late...  

Here is what the rest of dinner time looked like.  Keep in mind, dinner was at about 6pm.  LOL!  Brett & I were thrilled!  Brayden is known for fighting bedtime.  :)

No comments: