May is always busy with family celebrations of birthdays! Within a two week span we have all four parent's birthdays. More and more now we are realizing how much attention Brayden is getting and how much he is just soaking it up! He is such a social little funny man!
Two weekends ago we enjoyed having the Overfield's over as well as Brett's Grandma who just moved up from California. Last weekend we had the Bodine celebration with also Grandma & Papa. Uncle Dan, Auntie Karin & Joel joined us for desert too! Then also a birthday lunch for Mom with the girls.
Every birthday candle is given to Brayden to blow out, he just loves all the singing too!
I just love this picture! Papa was feeding him his bottle before bedtime and I caught both of them giving kisses to Brayden. I had them re-enact it for this precious photo op! A few more months and then he gets to share the spotlight!

A birthday lunch for Grammy!

Once again, Brayden was sung to and got to blow out "his" candles! :)

Walking to go get cupcakes with Grandma & Grammy. Along the way he pointed out every truck, car, duck, birdie, etc.
He is such a joy and loves to be around people, say "hi!", give hugs and kisses, etc. I am sure that even when he shares his spotlight, he will still get PLENTY of attention. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment