Thursday morning I woke up, and something wasn't right. I thought, maybe it was the normal morning sickness? Then it lasted all day! By 2pm I called Brett and told him he had to come home (Grammy is out of town). For some reason, my stomach wouldn't even tolerated a sip of water.
I am so thankful that Brett was able to come home Thursday and then also take Friday off! However, it was quite interesting to watch Brett take over "my job". I laughed to myself a little when Brett exclaimed, "staying home with Brayden is easy!" as I looked around and the house was a disaster, laundry and dishes untouched, etc. Overall though, it was really fun to see Brett and Bray really have such a good time together! They rarely get to spend the day just the two of them...
Brett had a theory that if Brayden didn't nap, then he would fall asleep pretty easily at 7:30pm, well here is a video of Brayden as he is halfway through dinner at 6pm.
2 comments:
aw poor guy!! that was sooo funny! he was wiped out from fun in daddy daycare!
That may be one of the funniest Bray videos yet! TOO CUTE! :) Keep em comin!
Post a Comment