It has been a couple weeks since our last update...
As most of you know we were soo excited to watch our little sister marry Jacob! It was a picture perfect wedding! Jacob and Julie are such a beautiful couple and have such a great foundation to their marriage. We really couldn't have wished for anything better for her!
I have so many updates, so many beautiful pictures from a family shower at my house, Easter with the Bodine's, celebrating Greg's 21st birthday, six month check up for Bray, the wedding rehearsal and of course the beautiful wedding!
However, it is such a gorgeous day and Bray and I are ready to go outside and play so here are some pictures from yesterday. I will update some more pictures later...
We have been so busy with wedding activities that it was nice to spend Sunday afternoon and evening at home working outside together. After going to six wedding showers and a few baby showers too, it has been a long time since Brett and I have spent a Sunday at home together... We started the day with church, then lunch at mom and dad's so we could see Greg one more time before he left for Biola and then went to work on our yard!
Brett and Brandy
Below is a picture of Bray in his "pack and play". He has so much fun with watching everything going on outside!
Working on our pots and keeping an eye on the little one... =)
I love our dog Brandy, but really?! Why is she attracted to lay right in the dirtiest patch of the yard... Believe me, she smelled like dirt after that too!!!
One of our best friends, Jen, stopped by to keep me company while I was weeding! It was so fun to chat with her! Brandy thought that Jen came to see her, so we let her think that...
Ending the afternoon with nap time...
No comments:
Post a Comment