Brayden started laughing for the first time in Hawaii! It is so cute! We discovered a trick that is almost sure to make him laugh if he is in the right mood. He thinks that sneezing and hiccups are hillarious! Here is a clip of Brett working his magic!
P.S. You will notice he is on the counter. He just loves bright colors and all babies have a very good sense of smell. When I put him up by the roses his eyes perked up and he was very into them! He was just sitting there staring in awe of the roses...
3 comments:
oh cute!I still listen to Coleson's first giggles on video! Daddy's always have the majic!
I love it! His little voice and his squeels and giggles are the cutest thing ever! =)
so sweet! Tag just started giggling too. I see you have him in a "Bumbo Chair", Tag has the same one and loves it! Can't wait until Tag decides to roll over....he seems pretty content on his back.
Post a Comment